This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
Vetraria Imagna whose registered office is located in Via Milano, 35 Bonate Sopra (BG) – 24040 and VAT number 03119610164 (treated with the term “Owner”), as data controller, informs you, pursuant to EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (later abbreviated as “GDPR”) that your data will be present in the following ways and for the following purposes:
A. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data (such as name and surname, telephone number, email address – later we will refer to these with the terms “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you.
B. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be used:
- Without your express consent, as indicated in article 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude contracts for the owner’s services;
- To fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- To fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- Only with your specific and distinct consent (art.7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- Send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties.
C. Method of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in article 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, limitation, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed both in paper form and in electronic and / or automated form. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Purposes relationship and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
D. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point C., to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or system administrators.
E. Data transfer
No data deriving from the web service (therefore browsing data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except for communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary). Without the need for express consent, see article 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to all subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
F. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Via Gerolamo Zanchi, 22, 24126 Bergamo in the European Union.
G. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of point B.1. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.2 (marketing purposes) is instead optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny, at a later date, the right to process data previously provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising materials relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point B.1.
H. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the access rights pursuant to articles 15 – 22 GDPR, or right of access, right of rectification, right of cancellation (“right to be forgotten”), right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition, as well as the right of complaint to the Authority Guarantor.
I. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt in Vetraria Imagna Via Milano, 35 Bonate Sopra (BG) – 24040
- an e-mail to email@example.com
L. Proposition of the complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the country of residence.
M. Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments that consist of automated decision-making processes
N. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Vetraria Imagna whose operational headquarters in Via Milano, 35 Bonate Sopra (BG) – 24040.
2023 – 01 – 02